concept, prototype and implement user interfaces
- Create UI-sketches for the team.
- Create UI art assets under predefined specs and matching existing style.
- Work closely with UI Design team and programmers.
- Integrate assets into the game using our scripts and tools.
- Adjust the final looks in engine using available features and UI-effects.
- Work with UI dynamics.
- Create HLSL shaders for special UI-elements.
- Test for usability issues, analyze play-test videos, find solutions.
- Assist in improving our tools.
- Define new specifications based on resource limits and toolkit nuances.
- Work with outsourced art assets for UI.
- Design promo materials using existing assets/renders (box-art, poster art).
- Develop logos.
3+ years’ experience working in a relevant work environment and hold a relevant degree
Experience with real-time engines. Shipped games or strong portfolio are a must
Proven excellence in the principles and techniques of UI/UX Design and usability
Outstanding expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools
Excellent verbal, written and presentational English skills
Self-motivated and proactive
Unreal Engine or Unity experience
- Passion for games
- Relocation package
- Residency/Work Permit
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Lots of Sunshine