concept, prototype and implement user interfaces
Create UI-sketches for the team.
Create UI art assets under predefined specs and matching existing style.
Work closely with UI Design team and programmers.
Integrate assets into the game using our scripts and tools.
Adjust the final looks in engine using available features and UI-effects.
Work with UI dynamics.
Create HLSL shaders for special UI-elements.
Test for usability issues, analyze play-test videos, find solutions.
Assist in improving our tools.
Define new specifications based on resource limits and toolkit nuances.
Work with outsourced art assets for UI.
Design promo materials using existing assets/renders (box-art, poster art).
- 3+ years’ experience working in a relevant work environment and hold a relevant degree
- Experience with real-time engines. Shipped games or strong portfolio are a must
- Proven excellence in the principles and techniques of UI/UX Design and usability
- Outstanding expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational English skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Unreal Engine or Unity experience
- Passion for games