MANAGE OUR TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
We're looking for a technical writer who is interested in learning and documenting our constantly growing stack of technologies. Help us create intuitive manuals and detailed design documents, improve our pipelines and communication between departments with clear technical documentation. Work with programmers, animators and artists to become familiar with product technology and development as well as build strong collaborative relationships with any required department.
- Preparing documentation with minimal input (written or verbal) from subject matter experts to prepare initial drafts and templates.
- Reviewing technical documentation to verify compliance and adherence to established requirements and standards.
- Preparing manuals, training documentation and procedures.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of product and documentation requirements. Verify content meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Create and maintain documentation templates, layout guides, and graphics resources.
- Support internal technical reference documentation.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycles, bug/case tracking software and procedures, version control and other collaboration tools.
- 1+ year of IT Technical Writing experience.
- Skilled at developing user manuals, training guides, and software documentation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with existing game engines.
- Familiarity with 3D software (Max, Maya, Blender).