BRING OUR GAMES TO LIFE
- Work directly with animators, designers, modelers, and programmers to deliver excellent character movements, facial animations, mechanics and cutscenes.
- Work with programmers to improve toolkit, systems, establish rigging standards.
- Create rigs and skinning for animated organic and mechanical objects.
- Proactively come up with ideas on how to improve animation pipeline.
- Troubleshoot complex problems as they arise and construct solutions to unforeseen design problems in a timely manner.
- Instructing colleagues and documenting necessary information.
Understanding of realtime skinning, IK, physics limitations and possibilities.
Understanding of real-world kinematics and ability to replicate physical movement using a mix of simulation tools and baked skeletal animations.
Ability to come up and utilize skinning tricks (folded shoulders, 2-bone ropes).
Familiarity with mocap and hand created animations.
Experience with human, exotic, and mechanical characters/objects.
A passion for games.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in rigging, animation, skinning, weighting and physics.
At least one shipped title on consoles.
Proven experience in applying modern interactive character animation techniques such as blend-trees, HFSMs, IK, and partial-body animation.
Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written English skills (Russian/Ukrainian is a plus).
Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
Self-direction and motivation.
Desire to help drive the improvement of the game engine year-over-year.
Ability to work under strict schedule and time pressure.
Experience working with procedural/physically-altered animation techniques.
Experience with cinematics and facial animation.
- Relocation package
- Residency/Work Permit
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Lots of Sunshine