Design and implement our sounds
- Design and implement sound effects.
- Produce high-quality audio for in-game cutscenes.
- Fine-tune parameters of in-game audio assets using proprietary software.
- Work closely with game designers to creatively solve game audio development problems.
- Actively research, analyze, understand, and recommend leading methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience creating audio for games (preferably FPS) with at least 1 title shipped.
- Strong sound design skills (with portfolio to demonstrate them).
- High degree of expertise in using professional audio software and sound recording equipment.
- Ability to create dynamic SFX to match game design.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability of working both as a member of a team and individually with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to provide and accept critical feedback in a professional manner.
- Fluent English (or Russian).
- Experience with version control software.
- Degree in Audio Production.
- Passion for video games, especially FPS games.