MANAGE OUTSOURCE ASSET NEEDS
We are seeking a talented Outsource Manager to join our team. The job will require working with Art Leads and Producers to identify, schedule, and manage outsource asset needs from start to finish, while constantly seeking to improve delivery performance and pipelines.
- Be the primary point of contact for external vendors and contractors.
- Work with Studio Management to find and contract Outsource vendors and contractors to assist with asset production
- Adapt and improve current outsource pipeline and process
- Track assets from job sheet all the way to implementation.
- Ensure timely internal turnaround on feedback.
- Ensure that outsourcing milestone obligations are met
- Work with Department Leads and Producers to identify asset needs that will be outsourced
- Work with Producers to create schedule for each vendor and batch of outsource assets
- Create Job Sheets
- Provide vendors with all necessary reference/specifications for external development.
- Work with Art Manager and Art Directors to provide feedback and ensure quality
- Verify assets to maintain pipeline integrity and naming conventions
- 3+ years experience working in Production
- 2+ years experience working with Outsource processes either at a Vendor or Developer
- Experience working in multiplatform development studios
- Previously shipped AAA title(s).
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies.
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to quickly pick up and understand existing art direction and quality standards in order to provide effective artistic feedback for vendors to execute on.
- Skill in one or more game art disciplines.
- 5+ years professional industry experience.
- Familiar with 3D Max, Zbrush, Photoshop, and other 2D/3D authoring tools
- Good sense of perspective – able to switch between “details” and “big picture” as needed.
- Desire to continually improve processes
- A Passion for Outsourcing
- A Passion for Games
- Multi-lingual proficiency a plus (English, Russian)