manage the development effort
Daily management of development efforts to ensure cross department coordination and communication, task follow up, schedule conflicts, and risk identification/recommendation.
Work with department leads to create and maintain task backlog
Scheduling, attending, and running meetings. Taking and distributing notes, and following up on resulting action items
Coordinating efforts with production staff at multiple locations
Other duties as assigned by Production leadership
- 3+ years game industry experience with complex game development projects
- Some knowledge of project management methods and procedures, desire to learn more
- Ability to adapt to different project management methods depending on the application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership, organization, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, driven individual – able to identify problems and execute on solutions.
- Previous production experience on a development team
- Fluent in both Russian and English a plus