ARKTIKA.1 Patch Notes
A patch has been released for ARKTIKA.1 resolving several bugs and issues. For the full list of updates, please check out the patch notes below.
Patch v.416462 [02.11.2017]
- Fixed several bugs causing crashing issues on launch and throughout the game.
- Fixed a bug causing stuttering and freezes on Ryzen processors.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to experience sound issues on launch.
- Fixed several FPS issues.
Fixed a bug in Citadel causing the player to ride through the elevator floor.
Fixed a few bugs encountered during the mech battles in METRO: Robot Gone Rogue and TERMINAL: The Lab causing the mech to act unintentionally.
Fixed a bug in GALLERIA: The Lab preventing progression when the player tried to take the box with samples from Victoria.
Fixed a bug allowing the player to break the steam valve and prevent progression using Punisher in CARGO: Red Ice Reward.
Fixed a bug allowing the player to kill the friendly drone using the EM Pulse perk in TERMINAL: Robot Redux.
Fixed a bug causing soldiers to appear closer to the player if the Carver or Hunter attachment was equipped during TERMINAL: Robot Redux.
Fixed a bug allowing the player to kill the friendly drone using the EM Pulse perk in SECRET HQ: Unknown Territory.
Fixed a bug preventing level progression on SECRET HQ: Unknown Territory if the enemy sniper destroys the drone. The player can now finish the mission after failing the second objective.
Fixed a bug causing the light soldier enemy to get stuck on the stairwell in SECRET HQ: Unknown Territory.
Fixed a bug in SECRET HQ: Unknown Territory allowing the player to teleport to a movement point in midair in the elevator shaft.
Fixed a bug in SECRET HQ: Unknown Territory where enemies were spawning in front of the player at the elevator.
Fixed a bug in SECRET HQ: Unknown Territory causing the next movement point to disappear if the player teleports before the elevator has stopped.
Fixed a bug in the RAIL DEPOT: The Vault puzzle causing issues with incorrect box placement.
- Game difficulty has been changed from Easy to Medium by default.
- Fixed several bugs involving movement points causing the player to get stuck. The player will no longer be able to teleport to incorrect nodes.
- Corrected the player's height in the car in Citadel, CARGO: Final Showdown, and GALLERIA: Meeting Mr. Mitchell.
- Fixed a bug where the confirmation submenu didn't pop up when buying weapons from the store.
- Fixed a bug preventing secondary objective prices to not appear in wrist menu.
- Fixed a bug where the Umbani wasn't destroying all destructible objects.
- Fixed a bug causing strange shadows when the player teleported using two torchlight attachments.
- Fixed several additional minor bugs
Suggestions for Common Issues
- The game crashes on launch.
If your PC/laptop has an integrated GPU, the game may be trying to run on the integrated GPU. Try changing your settings to use a supported Graphics Card instead.
- Sound issues on launch.
Try to install DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) from the below link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109&751be11f-ede8-5a0c-058c-2ee190a24fa6=True
Patch v.413165 [10.10.2017]
- Fixed several bugs causing crashing issues throughout the game.
- Fixed a bug causing difficulty retrieving weapons from holster.
- Fixed several additional minor bugs.