creatE 3D Assets for Environments
3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
- Work closely with Game Designers and Art team to create objects and environments.
- Perform quick research for shapes and environments.
- 4 years of experience working in game development studio.
- Being a ‘pro’ with your favorite 3D modeling package and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of realtime rendering concepts, resource limits and optimization.
- Good understanding of form, structure, and silhouette.
- Ability to use any additional software (ZBrush, XNormal, B2M, World Machine, etc) for the task.
- Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group.
- Fluent English (or Russian).
- Experience with Unreal Engine or similar.
- Experience developing for consoles.
- Made PBR-correct assets.
- Understanding of current tech possibilities and graphics trends.
- Ability to create great environments using varying quality assets.
- Technical or art education.
- Learner and self-developer.
- Hardcore FPS gamer.
- Proactive attitude.